Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered it end of August & got it last week,apart from the weather not being great everything else was brilliant from images I’d seen the Ioniq 5 looked great & now Iv got it I’m even more impressed with it the remote parking helps with getting the car in the garage as it’s very tight to open the doors plus I love how the drivers seat auto moves back when opening the door to make getting in out of the car easier.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky
Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Tire Car
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Head restraint Car Car seat cover Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
2021 Project 45
78 Posts
Ordered it end of August & got it last week,apart from the weather not being great everything else was brilliant from images I’d seen the Ioniq 5 looked great & now Iv got it I’m even more impressed with it the remote parking helps with getting the car in the garage as it’s very tight to open the doors plus I love how the drivers seat auto moves back when opening the door to make getting in out of the car easier. View attachment 35972 View attachment 35973 View attachment 35974 View attachment 35975
Congratulations, how on earth were you able to get it so quickly?!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I ordered mine mid of September and pick-up is next week!

I was lucky that they had the exact version and paint incoming that I was looking for!

In Germany

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations, how on earth were you able to get it so quickly?!
Thanks 🙂 Im guessing it was because it wasn’t a factory order it was one that was still available at Tilbury.The added bonus is it has the auto/proximity handles as it was one of the first batch that came over.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered mine mid of September and pick-up is next week!

I was lucky that they had the exact version and paint incoming that I was looking for!

In Germany
That’s great sometimes things just work out like that & it’s great when they do,I’m sure you will love it once you get it,I’m taking mine to have a ceramic coating put on at some point.

·
Registered
Audi S4 & H2 SX SE
130 Posts
Congrats and enjoy your car . I always wondered why people worry about showing their license plate number, lol?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congrats.

I love the seats automatically going back too. In the settings there’s an option to extend how far it goes back automatically. It’s worth switching that on my view.

The other thing I love is the extended memory seating modes. Used it today. I have a make the boot bigger mode which moves the rear seats forward to make the boot bigger.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats.

I love the seats automatically going back too. In the settings there’s an option to extend how far it goes back automatically. It’s worth switching that on my view.

The other thing I love is the extended memory seating modes. Used it today. I have a make the boot bigger mode which moves the rear seats forward to make the boot bigger.
Thanks man,I did see that setting about extending how far front seats go back I will have to give it a go & see how it is.
I don’t have any modes for making boot bigger tho back seats in my car are manually adjustable not electric I wish they were electric tho.

·
Registered
IONIQ 5 Ultimate AWD on Order
60 Posts
Ordered it end of August & got it last week,apart from the weather not being great everything else was brilliant from images I’d seen the Ioniq 5 looked great & now Iv got it I’m even more impressed with it the remote parking helps with getting the car in the garage as it’s very tight to open the doors plus I love how the drivers seat auto moves back when opening the door to make getting in out of the car easier. View attachment 35972 View attachment 35973 View attachment 35974 View attachment 35975
Very jealous!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
You all in Europe are killing me. You guys are picking up your Ioniq 5's are we here in the US haven't even gotten prices yet. Oh well what can you do. Beautiful car. Enjoy it and post lost of pics and videos.

·
Registered
P45 gravity gold.
26 Posts
You all in Europe are killing me. You guys are picking up your Ioniq 5's are we here in the US haven't even gotten prices yet. Oh well what can you do. Beautiful car. Enjoy it and post lost of pics and videos.
This is how we brits have been waiting for the model y to come .
got the p45 as got fedup .

·
Registered
145 Posts
Same here but given a free choice between them I’d still choose the Ioniq 5 if nothing else because it’s not a Tesla.
Agreed, I didn't buy into the brand and didn't want a Tesla... that said, my first instinct was to buy an ID.4, but while searching I soon realised that the IONIQ 5 was the car to have... I got one the dealer had in stock, waited a couple of days for them to register it, and been very happy since :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very nice, and identical to mine, expect I got the RWD version. Enjoy! (I do :D )
I did test drive a RWD & thought that was rapid but the AWD is something else lol you do hear a little more noise from AWD drive as motor also in front RWD was pretty much silent.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts