Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Great info, bluecar1.

I really hope the hybrid is available in more vibrant colors than the three mundane choices shown. I've seen information that it can be ordered in bright orange. Also, since no options show up under the Premium SE version, may we assume that that version includes EVERYTHING, or that the configurator just doesn't have the options built-in yet?

We'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks from the U.S.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the configurator for the Ioniq is a work in progress, hence my comment about not quite there yet

but it shows stuff is starting to appear on dealer sites here in the UK,

lots of info there though on the page for the Ioniq, far more details than on Hyundai's teaser page

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think the configurator for the Ioniq is a work in progress, hence my comment about not quite there yet

but it shows stuff is starting to appear on dealer sites here in the UK,

lots of info there though on the page for the Ioniq, far more details than on Hyundai's teaser page
I bet if you play around with the URL there might be a chance we discover a page that reveals information that will official release. Seen that happen before.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I assume there won't be too many changes in terms of accessories between the UK and US so once the UK configuration page is up, everyone else can start building a general idea of what they're going to get.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Mine should be easy to configure--I'll be looking for one loaded with every option. My only decisions will be exterior and interior colors. I'm thinking Phoenix Orange with the gray interior. I hope that combination is available.

·
Registered
251 Posts
bluecar1,

Here in the desert of the Southwest U.S., cloth is MUCH preferable to leather, which can act like an all-enveloping Band-Aid when you sit on it in the long, hot summer. Some car companies give you no option but leather in the upper trim levels. I hope cloth is a choice for the top-level Ioniq.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks like our top of the range (premium SE) comes with leather seat facing only

so SE and premium come with cloth

also just noticed at the bottom of the UK spec sheet

IONIQ Electric offers a tyre repair kit instead of an emergency spare wheel.

so that confirms hybrid has spare, electric has can of goo,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts