Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For interfacing with and learning your Hyundai ( generic models) I have tried the following set of Android apps:

GOOD- BT AUTOCONNECT. This app serves automatic BT switch-on when you are called underway. After hangup it switches BT automatically off. In my Ioniq BT activation instantly enables a handsfree connection and call notification on the touchscreen. After hangup BT on my phone is cancelled saving battery power. Absolute winner! but not invented by Hyundai.

BAD - HYUNDAI ACCESS POINT. This apps seems to work fine in itsself , fully automating Android Auto connections. Problem is that it ***** up the Hotspot tethering function on my phone. Useful but eligible for improvement.

UGLY- MY HYUNDAI. Completely useless. Badly maintained app. Lots of users already complained but the developer apparently is already stiff and dead. No response at all and now even logging in is impossible. A real shame for Hyundai making commercials for this muck product. Rejected!

·
Registered
8 Posts
About the Hyundai Access Point: switch off the automatic mode for the Access Point to switch on the hotspot tethering function for normal use.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts