Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Project 45 - Gravity Gold
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been over 10 years since I've been able to get hold of a printed brochure of the car I was buying at the dealers {Last Brochure being MINI}
I just feel it sorts of 'completes the package' to have an officially printed brochure instead of a digital pdf in my car folder - Is that just me?
I managed to get an English version for my previous Evoque from ebay, but so far have been unable to find an English brochure for the I5
Do any English speaking Countries still supply them?

As a way to 'stave off the shakes' I ordered a 48 page Polish version off ebay which arrived today.
Pretty good actually - but I'll still look out for the elusive English Version :D

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Publication Book Art Font Room

Photograph Car Book Motor vehicle Publication

Product Book Publication Font Material property

Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel

Rectangle Handwriting Material property Font Publication

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 ..Ultimate 4wd.
116 Posts
Its been over 10 years since I've been able to get hold of a printed brochure of the car I was buying at the dealers {Last Brochure being MINI}
I just feel it sorts of 'completes the package' to have an officially printed brochure instead of a digital pdf in my car folder - Is that just me?
I managed to get an English version for my previous Evoque from ebay, but so far have been unable to find an English brochure for the I5

As a way to 'stave off the shakes' I ordered a 48 page Polish version off ebay which arrived today.
Pretty good actually - but I'll still look out for the elusive English Version :D

View attachment 37977
View attachment 37978
View attachment 37979
View attachment 37980
View attachment 37981
View attachment 37982

View attachment 37977
View attachment 37978
View attachment 37979
View attachment 37980
View attachment 37981
View attachment 37982
Not given it much thought until i read your post... Which kind of indicates that it's not important to me... But on the other hand... If one was available i would probably pick it up.
The last one i recall having was for the new (at that time) Hyundai i30N that i purchased 4yrs ago... One wasn't available for my Mini Clubman JCW all 4... That I've just sold..
I remember the "good old days" when you could purchase a genuine Workshop Manual... which i found very useful... or later a Haynes Manual which in some cases were perfectly adequate....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think they are great for the future when you sell the car. Makes the experience more exciting for the second owner. Surprise and delight.
When I sold the Evoque, (2 hours before buying the I5), I took along all the relevant receipts & docs including the nice brochure I'd bought for it.
It was a car supermarket type of place, & they just weren't interested in either the brochure or the receipts :(

·
Registered
138 Posts
When I sold the Evoque, (2 hours before buying the I5), I took along all the relevant receipts & docs including the nice brochure I'd bought for it.
It was a car supermarket type of place, & they just weren't interested in either the brochure or the receipts :(
As I get older I find that a lot of what is a part of my personal history and important to me, has little or no importance to anyone else. Try dumping box of those all your delightful family photos in the laps of your grown children and watch the expressions on their faces.

·
Registered
2022 IONIQ 5 Limited Digital Teal Green
553 Posts
I sold mine to an online reseller. They told me to leave those goodies in the glovebox for the new owner to enjoy.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 Project 45 and E-Niro 4+. (Previously, Polestar2, Tesla M3, Ampera, Ioniq)
256 Posts
We have been sorting out our stuff recently, and find it extremely difficult to throw away anything with vague sentimental value, or that has any 'lets keep it just in case' potential.
We found an Ampera brochure which the first owner had given us, and sad person that I am, even though we had sold it I then spent an hour reading through it. (For any Ampy owners on here it said the battery is 16kWh, so there must be around 5 reserved!).

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have an English brochure, they seem to be available in ireland. Could send it to you if you want? PM me.
(y) (y) :cool: (y) (y)
Sent - Very curious as to why they're still available in Ireland - Is this the same with all manufacturers over there?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have an English brochure, they seem to be available in ireland. Could send it to you if you want? PM me.
Enormous thanks to PeterW who sent me the Irish printed version of the Brochure - It arrived safely in perfect condition this morning (y):cool:(y)

I've just put the Polish version of the Brochure on ebay 7-day auction - no reserve (with ebays global postage) - Ioniq 5 Brochure 2021 -48 Page- Polish Language - Perfect Condition - No Reserve | eBay
See first post above for more info

Here's a few pics of the Irish version
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Book Motor vehicle Publication Automotive lighting Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Brown Font Rectangle Paper Brand

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·