Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is going to be way out there, but I loved the look of the 45 concepts early on with the wood accents. I know the design was impractical. Even so I wonder if adding a bit of veneer could get a bit closer to the “living room” concept they were trying to create. I’ve highlighted in red the areas that might help get closer to the concept. Thoughts?

·
Registered
116 Posts
This is going to be way out there, but I loved the look of the 45 concepts early on with the wood accents. I know the design was impractical. Even so I wonder if adding a bit of veneer could get a bit closer to the “living room” concept they were trying to create. I’ve highlighted in red the areas that might help get closer to the concept. Thoughts? View attachment 34560 View attachment 34561 View attachment 34562
View attachment 34563 View attachment 34564
Nice photoshop skills. The Korean Domestic Market (KDM) offers brownish "inserts" that break up some of the plain jane color scheme.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, that's a really nice touch! It gives it a 'boaty' kind of vibe to it, lol. The brown accents are from Hyundai. I'm assuming you're a professional PS person.
Take a look at 4:27
That does create good contrast! Nah, I just tinker. If I was good I could have bent the woodgrain on the upward esges on the left. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts