Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a 2017 Electric Blue Ioniq SEL on Tuesday, May 9. Thus far, love the car. I would like the Homelink Mirror option as I drive at night a lot and the auto-dim feature is a must. Can someone with the Homelink Mirror send me the part number, as checking parts for our Blue-Cars is limited at best right now. I expect it is the same as other Hyundai vehicles but need to verify. Look forward to sharing with fellow Blue owners.

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Welcome MaxQ!
Can you tell a bit more about your daily commutes? Was it clear that the Electric was a good choice?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the Hybrid. Commute is 85 miles round trip and few miles in and around work so I'm not comfortable with the full electric yet. Once the mileage has increased on the full electrics, I may go that route. I traded my 2106 Mazda MX5 for the Ioniq. The MX5 is a great car but my old legs and back were getting tired of crawling in and out. I had a Prius in 2010 for three years and was considering going back to the new style Prius, but after reviewing the Ioniq, tried a test drive and was sold. The Prius is a great Hybrid but I think the Ioniq will prove to be as great and the Ioniq looks so much better than the Prius. I only have a couple hundred miles on the car but am averaging 55MPG, so very satisfied with that. I was amazed at how easy it was to get back into the hybrid driving mode.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi MaxQ, we've got a few Ioniq owners from GA already on board. Check in at the Southeast Region forum as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts