Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught this car on a recent Youtube video from INSTADRIVER where he drives an Ioniq 5 on the Autobahn. This car wasn't the one he actually drove and was only a short clip within the video. Are these genuine Hyundai accessory wheels or random aftermarket wheels?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Aren’t they the standard 19” that come on the uk premium mid spec ? All the promotional photos you see are the 20” off the ultimate.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aren’t they the standard 19” that come on the uk premium mid spec ? All the promotional photos you see are the 20” off the ultimate.
These are the standard 19" "hook" wheels.

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 AWD Balance Vision
814 Posts
I caught this car on a recent Youtube video from INSTADRIVER where he drives an Ioniq 5 on the Autobahn. This car wasn't the one he actually drove and was only a short clip within the video. Are these genuine Hyundai accessory wheels or random aftermarket wheels?
View attachment 35215
These are Hyundai Genuine wheels called 20“ Alloy wheel, Yongin, bicolour order number: GI400ADE20BC

You have also 19 inch wheels called 19“ Alloy wheel, Yangju, bicolour order number: GI400ADE09BC

Both are in the Hyundai Ioniq 5 accessories catalog.

·
Registered
63 Posts
can't find those hyundai wheels for ioniq 5 from hyundai canada website they do not recognize those part numbers ... Trying to find out how to order them . I like the 20 inchers

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can't find those hyundai wheels for ioniq 5 from hyundai canada website they do not recognize those part numbers ... Trying to find out how to order them . I like the 20 inchers
I think you might have to order via another country and import them?

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 AWD 73
346 Posts
No, I am sure you can order them through your dealer if you give them the part number.

·
Registered
63 Posts
they don't even recognize the part number here . They said nobody buys factory wheels here because aftermarket are so much less Expensive. I can't find another proper spec wheel here that I like .Bummer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts