Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have an Ioniq 5 Advanced in Denmark, that’s the middle tier version.
I find it very difficult to find a complete list of the features my car has. E.g. some talk about “Speed camera”, does my car have that? In a danish forum a guy mentioned that the Ultimate version had two layer glass (for better noise insulation), but that is not mentioned anywhere in the danish brochures for the car.
The manual talks about various features, how they work if installed. It is difficult to read the manual (600+ pages) and check every option.
So it would be nice if Hyundai could provide a list of the installed features per model.

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Bolt, reserved Ioniq 5
558 Posts
You can check for two layers of glass by lowering the window and looking at the top edge. If there are two layers you will see a film sandwiched between the two pieces of glass. Sorry I can’t help with other answers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can check for two layers of glass by lowering the window and looking at the top edge. If there are two layers you will see a film sandwiched between the two pieces of glass. Sorry I can’t help with other answers.
Thank you for your response.
It was meant as an example of a feature that you cannot find anywhere in the specification of the various trims. I am not sure I would have selected the higher trim level because of that feature, but it would have been nice to know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Global Service Way - Technical Information

Setup an account and enter your VIN and you’ll get a complete list of features installed on your car.
Thank you.
I have created an account, however I don’t know exactly what to look for, and apparently it costs 18 Euro for a 24 hour access.
And I don’t want to spend that if I can’t find the relevant information.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thank you.
I have created an account, however I don’t know exactly what to look for, and apparently it costs 18 Euro for a 24 hour access.
And I don’t want to spend that if I can’t find the relevant information.
Just put your VIN in the search bar at the top and you’ll get a pop up with it all, free

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Hyundai UK web site has the features of each of the three models listed so you can compare. I would think that your local Hyundai web site would have the same facility.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5
14 Posts
Have you received your car? The site was working for me before I took delivery of my car yesterday.

Yes I did .... today :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts