Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else in the USA gotten a firm date for their dealer's first delivery? Last month I got a date of January 10th for Albany, NY. I went there in person today to ask again and verify that they aren't making it all up. They said we're still on for the 10th.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
this is good news, so far dealers in the US have not been willing / able to give dates with some dealers apparently not even knowing of the Ioniq

so the fact your dealer has now given you a date and confirmed it on a second visit hopefully gives means a early January lunch date

any questions just ask, there are several members on here who actually have the hybrid (I do) and several who have the EV

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thanks, bluecar1.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but, for the other Yanks awaiting the Ioniq's arrival, I just thought I'd point out that your Fuelly-based 67.2 MPG would equate to 56 MPG in U.S. terms, because I assume you use Imperial gallons for the number. Amirite?

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Thanks, bluecar1.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but, for the other Yanks awaiting the Ioniq's arrival, I just thought I'd point out that your Fuelly-based 67.2 MPG would equate to 56 MPG in U.S. terms, because I assume you use Imperial gallons for the number. Amirite?
yep, my fuelly is set to UK gallons, my last mpg was 72mpg (UK) which comes out to 60mpg(US) for our colleagues in the US and most of that was in stop / start london traffic or slow congested traffic on the motorway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts