Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,410 Posts
I'm still talking to support about it . They want me upload a video of the General settings screen advising to use the search function for Units . I did that and it shows the units as miles but still only displays in Kilometres . All rather confusing really :whistle:

·
Super Moderator
2,410 Posts
Managed to upload the video today and spoke to support again . Part of the reply was "this issue is still has been investigated by the engineers. Kindly chat with us next week for the updates. " . So another week on Kph it is then :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Managed to upload the video today and spoke to support again . Part of the reply was "this issue is still has been investigated by the engineers. Kindly chat with us next week for the updates. " . So another week on Kph it is then :D
What’s the update version? There is a new version for ioniq hybrid “ EU21112507242401” I think it released on 25th November.

·
Super Moderator
2,410 Posts
What’s the update version? There is a new version for ioniq hybrid “ EU21112507242401” I think it released on 25th November.
Not sure without going back to the car ...and it's too cold :) . Though I downloaded the update again today ( 25th ) to a different USB and installed it again . Same results !! . I noticed there was an option to update while the car is off and may try that tomorrow night when I know I won't be using the car ...having a drink or two...or three ,four etc ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not sure without going back to the car ...and it's too cold :) . Though I downloaded the update again today ( 25th ) to a different USB and installed it again . Same results !! . I noticed there was an option to update while the car is off and may try that tomorrow night when I know I won't be using the car ...having a drink or two...or three ,four etc ;)
Cheers Mate! Let us know the result.

·
Super Moderator
2,410 Posts
Cheers Mate! Let us know the result.
Here are the results :-
Set the update to when the car was off and background update . Had a battery drain warning ( so why give the option to update when off then ? ) . Switched the car off and went out .
Got up this morning and the car was dead . Opened the car manually ,hit the battery reset button and the car burst into life .
The screen gave a message " Verifying update files " which stayed on the screen for at least 15 minutes .
Went shopping and the car had only updated to 51% after about 40 minutes . Had to stay with the car and let the wife do the shopping ( small mercy ) the whole process took about 90 minutes .
While sitting and waiting I scan through the settings on the steering wheel , got to " Convenience"- " Other Settings " and Lo and behold a Speedometer settings was back . Set it to miles and all's back to normal .
Weird things is that the update progress bar disappeared at 98% and went to the General settings screen . So I removed the USB and was told that the update failed . Checked the Navigation and Software versions were as described on the download site . The only thing different is the model number AEAH_S5BLN.AEU , my model is listed as AEAH_S5BLC.AEU . Could it be that this download is not for the UK market ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not the only way as shown in my previous post :) . I notice that your model is AEAH_S5BLC.AEU as is mine . The model referred to on the download site is AEAH_S5BLN.AEU . Could this be the issue ?
i guess having a flat battery has the same effect as disconnecting it 😁

prveious version had same model code, but FW seems to match, there seems to be a few bugs, on my kia it’s broken iSLW 🤷‍♂️
Sky Font Rectangle Electric blue Screenshot

·
Registered
Ioniq 38kWh Premium
119 Posts
Just posted this in another thread and then saw this one...

I wish I'd read this thread before applying the latest update: my instrument display is now stuck in kilometres. Nav settings remained in miles even after the update; BlueLink app is in miles.

I'm going out now to see if I can find the connector under the back seat.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I wish I'd read this thread before applying the latest update: my instrument display is now stuck in kilometres. Nav settings remained in miles even after the update; BlueLink app is in miles.

Just disconnect the 12v battery for 30 seconds and reconnect, MPH option will come back on setting. I’ve done it today

·
Registered
9 Posts

Fold left hand seat, you will see a section of trim access panel that can be removed on the C pillar.
Poo trim off, unclip cable and slide up, count to 10, plug it back in.
MPH will be selectable in the cluster again.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts