Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I´m a new owner to the Hyundai ionic 2019 model, I´ve been searching around for updates for both firmware and the gps/map for the car.. But I can´t find anything. It´s a disgrace that Hyundai doesnt seem to give a crap about us in Europe, but in USA/Canada you got tons of support and updates easy to access.
Does anyone know were I can find some sort of list that shows what updates are avalible for europe.
I know that the gps/map in my cars computer is outdated. I know of a lot of chargingstations that does not show up on my gps.

Thanks // Pontus

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq PHEV
68 Posts
Hello Pontus and welcome! Please put your Ioniq model in the signature, helps a lot to narrow down questions. I have a PHEV since 3 months, a model year 2019 used by dealer for half a year before me. I think I've got pretty recent software, see picture, don't know if it's original or updated before I bought it though. Charging stations in the map are just so obsolete, I have a feeling it doesn't get a lot better next update. You could hope that those shown exist at least, but not even that is reliable. So far, I've found the PlugShare app be the most updated, but guess that may vary over the country.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, thanks for the quick reply, I´ll check this out tomorrow and I´ll check with the dealer as well.

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq PHEV
68 Posts
Ah, I see you have the EV. Maybe PHEV software versions are not applicable then.

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq Plug in Hybrid Phev Premium SE 2020 (69 plate)
3 Posts
Hi,
Just tried to see how can i update the firmware and maps, downloaded the latest ver. from here but i do not see any sd card slot under the screen in my Ioniq Phev Premium Se 2020
Any ideas ?

thanks

·
Registered
UK spec 2020 1st Edition in Polar White
469 Posts
As bluecar 1 has said, here it’s a dealer job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts