Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please register at Fuelly.com so that we can follow your consumption.
I have registered and 1st fuel-up is there. My Ioniq will pop up @ Fuelly list when fueling next time (maybe I should do that these days...).

1st 500km's driven yesterday, motorways and highways, winter conditions and speed mostly btwn 100-120km/h :eek: Far from eco-driving... Car shows consumption 5.0 l/100km, now cooling down and starting "normal" drive, interesting to see where I will land with consumption.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi MarkFi, welcome to the club. I liked all of the pics you posted, it certainly looks good in Marina Blue. I am picking up my blue car tomorrow. Can't wait.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I did fuel-up and Fuelly should update now and start following. I got 5.11 l/100km with my winter rallying, but now the first 10km "test-run" with my collegues in city ended up 3.4 l/100km - lets see... I'm guessing with my normal commuting I might end up somewhere between 4.2 - 4.6.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi MarkFi, welcome to the club. I liked all of the pics you posted, it certainly looks good in Marina Blue. I am picking up my blue car tomorrow. Can't wait.
Thanks, I know that the last days and hours before picking up are sooo long :)
You should have a short day at work and have some time to drive around, it will be nice!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks MarkFi. Yes the hours are counting down now, only 23 hours to go. I ordered it on November 19th and it came on the ship that landed on 11th January. I have been waiting patiently to collect it on 1st March as in England that is the first day of new '17' registration plates. Your good set of photographs showing the car in Marina Blue makes me more wanting tomorrow to come soon.

·
Registered
843 Posts
photographs showing the car in Marina Blue makes me more wanting tomorrow to come soon.
Come on Terrywi, get a grip man!! :D (lucky so and so).

Some of us (me!) have to wait until April... or May... or June... who knows, 'cos Hyundai don't seem to!

The latest shipment of Hybrids landed yesterday at Tilbury, but the dealer still thinks it was on Saturday. That's how good their information is(n't). Today that same ship will be unloading more vehicles at Rotterdam.

Oh the joy of expiring lease contracts and no new car in sight.

Sorry, do I sound cynical? Oh yes, that'd be correct then!:laugh:

Edit to add; On a serious note, really happy for you, and hope you enjoy your new car :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts