Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today was the day!

Love it and already got everything connected and set .. dealer even gave me the £300 protection layer, fuel and mats complimentry ? and for a 21 year old the insurance is dirt cheap too .

Heres the photos

Attachments

·
Registered
725 Posts
So today was the day!

Love it and already got everything connected and set .. dealer even gave me the £300 protection layer, fuel and mats complimentry ? and for a 21 year old the insurance is dirt cheap too .

Heres the photos
What did you do to get it free? I will ask them tomorrow....is it an offer they have on new cars..i vaguely remember seeing something the other week when in there???

Im going to get mine tomorrow so keen to know :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
wow cool to hear that they given the paint layer, thats very unheard of!

I've been out an about in mine today and love it, the tech is amazing and really happy with the mpg already getting 56mpg and I've been doing mixed driving, only 48 miles!

·
Registered
725 Posts
So today was the day!

Heres the photos
Cossie,

You gonna tell us how you got it free then? Got to be good for the forum members and also help point people towards the better dealers which has to be good all round for everyone?

We can compare colours sometime too :)

Maybe we should start a thread on best deals?

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
and for a 21 year old the insurance is dirt cheap too .
And we have a new winner for youngest owner! There is a thread here if you want to gripe about all the old geezers than own an Ioniq.

·
Registered
373 Posts
So I contacted my dealer. Smiths in Peterborough, nothing complimentary. Will use another dealer next time maybe as some are clearly more generous than others. Unless someone knows of any official offers???

·
Registered
725 Posts
So I contacted my dealer. Smiths in Peterborough, nothing complimentary. Will use another dealer next time maybe as some are clearly more generous than others. Unless someone knows of any official offers???
No I didnt get that pack free either...Guess cossie was lucky!!! But I have my car :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for sharing, I've got an Iron Grey on order and I'm enjoying all these real-life photos of them. I think I made the right colour choice! The demonstrator I took out was the same colour, but it was fully stickered up so was hard to get a good idea. That was in Peterborough too LordEntropt, I'm sure you'll be familiar? ;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
So today was the day!

Heres the photos
Feeling very jealous at the moment Cossie. I keep seeing more pictures of the car in iron grey and know I made the right decision. I just wish mine wasn't damaged in the transportation to the dealer and I had mine.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks for sharing, I've got an Iron Grey on order and I'm enjoying all these real-life photos of them. I think I made the right colour choice! The demonstrator I took out was the same colour, but it was fully stickered up so was hard to get a good idea. That was in Peterborough too LordEntropt, I'm sure you'll be familiar? ;)
We've driven the same car!! :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Which salesman did you see?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Haha, we certainly have. I've been dealing with Graham, I'm not sure if he's their "Ioniq Guy" but he's the only one who approached me after I had spent 10 minutes circling around the one in the showroom.
I am dealing with James. Have you got a date for delivery? When did you place your order?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts