Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm attending to buy hibrid ioniq.
As I understand this car contains a lot of sensors and it's first shown on 1/2016.
I already make test driving, and i love it.
Please tell us from the experience about feedback on this car.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome Hertzbl.

Where are you located?
There are quite a few active members in the forums, and there are lots of posts you can read with our experiences.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the group Hertzbl

I was fortunate enough to have the car for an hour or so when I had my test drive. I thought that was going to be enough time to go over everything, but I was wrong. Tried out adaptive cruise, lane change, and all those. Tried auto braking with it set to the setting where it cuts in at it's earliest so I could cover brakes etc in case.

Ended up ordering hybrid in premium se spec

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You mean that you canceled the order ioniq hybrid ? For those reasons...
Anyway i am fron Isreal, and using kia forte
To understand more I make comperations between Toyota oris hybrid to kia niro and ioniq, in isreal toyota keeps the price and very reliable, ioniq and niro are new with great specifications, here i need the right recommend what to choose

·
Registered
260 Posts
You mean that you canceled the order ioniq hybrid ? For those reasons...
Anyway i am fron Isreal, and using kia forte
To understand more I make comperations between Toyota oris hybrid to kia niro and ioniq, in isreal toyota keeps the price and very reliable, ioniq and niro are new with great specifications, here i need the right recommend what to choose
Think something has been lost in translation. I mean although I only had the car for an hour I didn't explore it all as there's too much. I do have an order for one.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
welcome Hertzbi

I have covered nearly 7000 miles / 11,000km with mine no issues with reliability

have a look at my thread here http://www.ioniqforum.com/forum/7-hyundai-ioniq-general-discussion/1642-seen-ioniq-today.html

an here http://www.ioniqforum.com/forum/250...-part-one-week-700-miles-my-ioniq-hybrid.html

lots of information in those two posts

but please provide us a bit more information

what will you be using the car for? (work or family car?)

is there any specific information you want to know (mpg? systems on the car like cruise control or the DSG gearbox / transmission?)

regards

BC1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts