Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
Can anyone throw some light on this one ? I'm in work at the moment so I haven't got access to my manual, having said that I don't know where I would start to look for this oddity.
in the photo just to the right of the main digital clock (showing 4:43pm) is another time display (circled showing 23:01) this has been there for a good few days now, I did mean to see if I could find out what it was all about a few weeks ago when I'm almost positive it was showing 22:01 then if that helps ?
Any takers.
https://flic.kr/p/2od5WKz

· Registered
UK spec 2020 1st Edition in Polar White
1,004 Posts
It is the date, in standard UK format.

I also notice that you still have the 3-way split screen, that means you’re running a very old version of the software.🤔

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks @Steel188
I did realise about the split screen after reading about that on here somewhere, and that's on my list of things to do when I get it serviced.
I never noticed the date thing, glad that's sorted it would of drove me nuts otherwise.

· Registered
893 Posts
Hi.
Can anyone throw some light on this one ? I'm in work at the moment so I haven't got access to my manual, having said that I don't know where I would start to look for this oddity.
in the photo just to the right of the main digital clock (showing 4:43pm) is another time display (circled showing 23:01) this has been there for a good few days now, I did mean to see if I could find out what it was all about a few weeks ago when I'm almost positive it was showing 22:01 then if that helps ?
Any takers.
https://flic.kr/p/2od5WKz
how come the 2 temperatures are always different

· Registered
UK spec 2020 1st Edition in Polar White
1,004 Posts
If you mean the temperature reading in the instrument cluster, and the one in the weather widget on this screen; the difference is because the former is an actual reading taken by the car, whilst the latter is a summarised prediction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts