Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone finding one for <$500? Part number is apparently 916B1-GI020

Disappointed our SEL didn't have one for free after waiting nearly a year for our non-existent limited edition..........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was yours a Limited? Or SE/SEL?

It seems in USA you would get the rear seat outlet anyway with a Limited, but any level of trim lower than that you get nothing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have looked everywhere in the US. I've checked with my dealer and emailed Hyundai USA directly. No answers. I have been looking for one. I purchased a SEL AWD.

·
Registered
478 Posts
In the UK we have different trim levels. My car is Ultimate so came with the internal V2L under the rear seat. As for the external V2L adapter, the sales lady said there was one in the boot, and indeed it's there, but I didn't quite understand if she meant that it's part of the UK Ultimate trim level, or perhaps the dealer decided to just throw it in into the deal. BTW the same applies to the granny charger cable - I got one, but no idea if everyone did. Perhaps other Ultimate owners can share if they got the external V2L adapter and the granny cable as part of the trim level.

·
Registered
19 Posts
In the UK we have different trim levels. My car is Ultimate so came with the internal V2L under the rear seat. As for the external V2L adapter, the sales lady said there was one in the boot, and indeed it's there, but I didn't quite understand if she meant that it's part of the UK Ultimate trim level, or perhaps the dealer decided to just throw it in into the deal. BTW the same applies to the granny charger cable - I got one, but no idea if everyone did. Perhaps other Ultimate owners can share if they got the external V2L adapter and the granny cable as part of the trim level.
I have a Premium Trim level, collected in December. The V2L adaptor, UK 13A charging cable and chargepoint cable were all included as standard.

·
Registered
101 Posts
My Ultimate came with the V2L adapter, granny charger, and charging cable as standard. My dealer threw in floor mats for no charge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts