Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
  • US ICCU Recall (aka 12V battery failure issue). Please use the following thread, this pertains to all eGMP models. Please do not create duplicate threads on this topic. Thread

EUR: Official Ioniq5 update

8K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  Johanete3 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys!

so we have the latest ioniq5 update for you guys who allready have the car.

enjoy. this update is basically the same as stdgen5wide, but the navi/mapis newere, where they have fixed the filtering/sorting issue , when filtering by high power chargers etc

Sw: S5W_L.001.001.210603
MAP: EUR.14.41.42.585.402.2

works om kona 2021
works on niro phev 2021
work on kia esoul 2020
work on eniro 2021
work ioniq 38.8 ev

#3 ·
Hey guys!

enjoy. this update is basically the same as stdgen5wide, but the navi/mapis newere, where they have fixed the filtering/sorting issue , when filtering by high power chargers etc

Can we install it on 2017 model ioniqs? What innovations are there?

#5 ·
Hey guys!

Not work in Niro or Kona with ST5Wide?

#23 ·
Upgrading Kia ENiro With this release NO upgrade FW, only maps
If you have FW 210603, when you click to update, it tells us that you are going to update to the same version, if we give it to update, it carries out the entire process but then at the end, only the updated map will appear.

#29 ·
Hi community,

I'm having issues to install this update. Already updated two times before and never had such a problem. I have the car stuck at the pre-update check. It's been already 2 hours and still checking the files. Any similar case? Should I reset the system? And how? Really appreciate your help!:giggle:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.