Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

Ioniq EV question...has anyone else come across this error and found a solution?

When setting the characteristics of each drive mode, Eco lets you set the maximum speed (in Km/hr for some reason, despite everything else being in mph (UK)) in addition to default brake regeneration and Climate operation.

It let me set a max. speed when new (we've only just got to 500 miles)...and I'm sure that was in mph come to think about it...but now when I set a speed and tap OK it brings up an error message saying 'Changes can't be saved. Please try again later'.

I've tried later...and every combination of 'on' setting/settings adjustments I can think of (e.g. setting Sat Nav to Km, resetting to defaults etc.). It won't work.

Suggestions? :)

Thanks!

Philip

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello all,

Ioniq EV question...has anyone else come across this error and found a solution?

When setting the characteristics of each drive mode, Eco lets you set the maximum speed (in Km/hr for some reason, despite everything else being in mph (UK)) in addition to default brake regeneration and Climate operation.

It let me set a max. speed when new (we've only just got to 500 miles)...and I'm sure that was in mph come to think about it...but now when I set a speed and tap OK it brings up an error message saying 'Changes can't be saved. Please try again later'.

I've tried later...and every combination of 'on' setting/settings adjustments I can think of (e.g. setting Sat Nav to Km, resetting to defaults etc.). It won't work.

Suggestions? :)

Thanks!

Philip
I discovered exactly the same. When car was new I could set the speed limit in Mph but since getting a software update, it only gives a choice of Km and then wont save my choice. Strange!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine is leased with maintenance, and waiting for the local garage to receive replacement springs to fix groaning brakes. The garage say the media unit,software, firmware and nav are all the latest versions and that there are no recall notes on the VIN. However, other forum users have posted software versions later than mine...

The springs have no ETA, and Hyundai aren't being very helpful. The garage is my only option at the moment, though I'm not hopefully they'll try very hard to help...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts