Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have just received an email from Hyundai for the following:

As part of Hyundai's policy for improved quality and reliability we have identified that your Hyundai IONIQ requires a product enhancement inspection.

Please contact us to make an appointment to enable your vehicle to be inspected. Any work carried out on your vehicle relating to this product enhancement will be free of charge.

To arrange a convenient appointment, or to find out more, please call on the number below or simply reply to this email.

If you are no longer the owner of the above vehicle please call and let us know.

Thank you.
My IONIQ is the updated shape/screens etc, does anyone know what this is about, i asked the lady when i booked but all she said is it wasn't a safety issue.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Check out this earlier thread for some input, seems like a UK thing....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Mine went in for a product enhancement just over a week ago. The inspection sheet detailed it as a BMS update. Since being done I notice the battery state gauge now tends to sit right at the top of the middle segment rather than midway. I don't know if this ia result of the "enhancement". Mine took about 45 minutes although I understand the time is dependent on the download speed.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine went in for a product enhancement just over a week ago. The inspection sheet detailed it as a BMS update. Since being done I notice the battery state gauge now tends to sit right at the top of the middle segment rather than midway. I don't know if this ia result of the "enhancement". Mine took about 45 minutes although I understand the time is dependent on the download speed.
Thanks, i was told to drop it off at 0830 and comback at 12 this Saturday, as they didn't know how long or when it would be started.

·
Super Moderator
2,276 Posts
Thanks, i was told to drop it off at 0830 and comback at 12 this Saturday, as they didn't know how long or when it would be started.
If it's the BMS update it doesn't take long , about 30 or 45 minutes . A little confusing as my BMS update was done before your Ioniq was registered :unsure:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts