Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Ioniq Hybrid. When my car made a year, the horn and left brake bulb blew. It was changed and the brake bulb blew within 3 months. It was changed again and then another issue developed. The outer park lights were malfunctioning. there were times the outer park lights would work and then other times it wont, then one side would work and the other side would. In addition to that, the left passenger front window when I try to put it up using the auto function it would go up but then stop and go back down. This happens when i use the auto function on the driver door and the passenger door.

I have only just carried my car to be checked by the dealer, who said it would take approximately 3 days to check.

Has anyone experienced these issues with their vehicles?

·
Registered
243 Posts
For your lighting issue, no idea without looking at it. Your passenger window sounds as if it needs normalising. To do this, operate the switch to put the window all the way down but hold the switch in the down position instead of releasing it. When the window gets to the bottom, hold the switch in the down position for 10 seconds. After this, operate the switch to take it up but do not let go of the switch, keep it in the up position. When the window gets to the top carry on holding the switch for a further 10 seconds. When you have done that test it's correct operation. If this hasn't worked try the procedure again and if it still doesn't fix it you need to go to your dealer.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
the rear light sounds like a faulty connection (or earth) to the rear cluster,

are the rear lamp the LED ones? as they rarely fail then start working again, so likely a fault of some sort, I have seen chaffed cables cause this sort of thing as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts