Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello owners!
Is the any Door Handle light like I have on my ioniq 2020?
It's a simple but really convenient feature to have when you approach your car, at nightime.

Thanks!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Also shown in the video, is that the door handles pop-out when unlocking the car from the fob, even for vehicles that do not have the auto pop-out feature. But my understanding is that (in the UK at least) the door handles do not pop-out when unlocking from the fob, if the car is not equipped with the auto pop-out feature.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Also shown in the video, is that the door handles pop-out when unlocking the car from the fob, even for vehicles that do not have the auto pop-out feature. But my understanding is that (in the UK at least) the door handles do not pop-out when unlocking from the fob, if the car is not equipped with the auto pop-out feature.
The types of door handles will depend on trim levels and region. My understanding is that North America will get auto handles as standard but not sure about the LEDs lights (but I may be wrong).
My car came with manual handles and after the first use they are not an issue at all, but of course, I would have liked auto handles.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, Hyundai USA has a video on YouTube that shows auto handles with LED lights.

Yes, only one I saw with what seems to be a light.
Well, Hyundai USA has a video on YouTube that shows auto handles with LED lights.

It’s because of that video, only one I saw with door handle lights, that I’m wondering.

In Canada the feature is not listed in the specs sheet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The types of door handles will depend on trim levels and region. My understanding is that North America will get auto handles as standard but not sure about the LEDs lights (but I may be wrong).
My car came with manual handles and after the first use they are not an issue at all, but of course, I would have liked auto handles.
From the spec sheet I saw, in Canada, auto handles are only on the Ultimate package. Highest trim.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Maybe, but you get the power rear seat, glove drawer and leg support for the passenger seat. I’m sure they are trim dependent but you can at least choose them if you want. We get the pano roof though
The electrically adjustable rear seats feature was only available in the UK on the P45. Since then, it is no longer available with any trim level (in the UK).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts