Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
'22 Ioniq 5 SE RWD (formerly '21 Ioniq PHEV SEL)
204 Posts
Agreed on it being bent. Just looked at mine. The curve on that particular part (right wiper) is very smooth and gradual. Here's a not great photo for comparison I took (apologies, dark garage so had to use flash). But I would say you can see the slight difference in the geometry.

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Premium 73kW
155 Posts
Looks like someone has bent that, the arm does not hit the bonnet there. Has anyone placed anything under the wiper blades, flyers, or parking tickets?

Anyway, everyone should know how to put the wipers into service mode
View attachment 45501
i like how you think everyone should know that 🙂, it shows far more faith in people then i have

some folk have never changed a wiper in their life's and happily pay above the odds to get the garage to do it

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like someone has bent that, the arm does not hit the bonnet there. Has anyone placed anything under the wiper blades, flyers, or parking tickets?

Anyway, everyone should know how to put the wipers into service mode
View attachment 45501
I just bought a new puppy that is a pain in the ass. For that reason I have much more better things to do with my time then ask stupid questions about my windshield wiper blade. Of course it is not bent if it was I would not be wasting yours and my time

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 AWD
368 Posts
I just bought a new puppy that is a pain in the ass. For that reason I have much more better things to do with my time then ask stupid questions about my windshield wiper blade. Of course it is not bent if it was I would not be wasting yours and my time
Alright mate, my mistake. Take the car to the dealer and see what they say, would have save yours and my time. Maybe they’ll be a bit more helpful than me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts