Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed, while browsing car listings, that there seems to be a cosmetic facelift on the wheels of the Limited between 2019 and 2020. From 2020 onwards, it seems like the wheels are a more covered design.

Are there any other differences between the 2019 and prior models, and the 2020 and later models, specifically with regards to the PHEV?

·
Registered
81 Posts

Changes were pretty extensive and documented here. The big ones for me were

Aeb and smart cruise is standard on even the lowest trims whereas you had to go to the limited to get it

But that said the 2020 sel is more like the 2019 limited minus the leather. 2020 limited is like 2019 limited with ultimate package.

You also get regen control paddles in the 2020 model. You lose the physical buttons for the hvac control in favor of capacitive buttons though. I think I like the physical buttons better

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Changes were pretty extensive and documented here. The big ones for me were

Aeb and smart cruise is standard on even the lowest trims whereas you had to go to the limited to get it

But that said the 2020 sel is more like the 2019 limited minus the leather. 2020 limited is like 2019 limited with ultimate package.

You also get regen control paddles in the 2020 model. You lose the physical buttons for the hvac control in favor of capacitive buttons though. I think I like the physical buttons better
Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq PHEV Preferred (Intense Blue)
17 Posts
Other big changes were in the design of the dashboard and front grill,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts