Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed, while browsing car listings, that there seems to be a cosmetic facelift on the wheels of the Limited between 2019 and 2020. From 2020 onwards, it seems like the wheels are a more covered design.

Are there any other differences between the 2019 and prior models, and the 2020 and later models?

·
Registered
UK spec 2020 1st Edition in Polar White
557 Posts
There was a major facelift both inside and out. New front and rear ends, major dashboard changes and new wheels. Looking at the photos on car listings, all these changes are obvious.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing mechanical, just cosmetic?

What about on the software / firmware side?

·
Registered
Hyundai ioniq HEV 2020
10 Posts
When I first drove my 2020 Ioniq hybrid with the salesman, I mentioned that I was sad that the paddles didn't allow a regen level control in ECO mode (he told me that feature was only on the top end of the HEV line. But ine Eco mode he hit the + paddle and exclaimed: 4 bars! I think that is a great feature they added to the 2020 mid level model of the Ioniq HEV. In most situations, I only touch the brake pedal at the very end of my full stop- I have a variable regen 'Magic Pedal' using the paddles and my gas pedal!

·
IONIQ Electric, SE (w/ CCP) 2018.
950 Posts
The OP is too open ended. This is a forum for HEV, PHEV and BEV vehicles from numerous geographic regions world wide. But, in general, there was a big face lift inside and outside between 2019 and 2020. For non cosmetic changes, you need to tell us BEV, HEV or PHEV and also what part of the world you're referring too, to get meaningful comments.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spread
The OP is too open ended. This is a forum for HEV, PHEV and BEV vehicles from numerous geographic regions world wide. But, in general, there was a big face lift inside and outside between 2019 and 2020. For non cosmetic changes, you need to tell us BEV, HEV or PHEV and also what part of the world you're referring too, to get meaningful comments.
I'm looking to purchase a PHEV in the US so would most likely be interested in that. But I'd love to learn about all of the US model differences post 2019!

·
Registered
Hyundai ioniq HEV 2020
10 Posts
Isn't this forum was 'parked' in the HEV section of the Ioniq Forums. 'Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid' section

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Isn't this forum was 'parked' in the HEV section of the Ioniq Forums. 'Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid' section
Whoops, my mistake.

Given that it's HEV-specific, I'd love to hear about the difference on the HEV's then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts