Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I ordered an electric Ioniq in November last year through a leasing company in the United Kingdom.

The first delivery time was late January/early February, but in January they said I will get the car in late February. That became early March a couple of weeks later and now they informed me that the delivery date is mid-April. And I can't even be sure about this as they say it's an estimate.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem and is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks

·
Registered
Ioniq Premium SE 2020
116 Posts
Hi Sosh

You are not on your own. Some have ordered fairly recently and got their car already, others ordered before you and still don't have their car. There really doesn't seem to be any logic to it. See this thread hyundai-38kwh-orders-thread

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Woody. It seems there are more people like me. The fact that they lied and kept me waiting is bothering me most. And from the communication I've had with the leasing company, it seems Hyundai does not really care. I specifically need a car in March and now have to rent, which is an extra cost. So frustrating.

·
Registered
99 Posts
In the same boat as described in the orders thread. Ordered 14/10/19. I know my car is built and it should have shipped today! Not holding my breath

1 - 4 of 4 Posts