Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
861 - 880 of 940 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
So does this mean the 2023s are now in production? There was some chatter that would start in October. Any differences in features, price?
2023 Production started end of July. There were several Korean YouTubers got 2023 models. Mid-Oct delivery will be 2023 model but I’ve seen 2022 around Oct 11 or 14 estimated delivery date.

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq Electric, 2022 Ioniq 5 Limited (in transit)
761 Posts
I see my Moroney is available now and it shows as a 2023 model. It hit the port about 2-3 weeks ago. Waiting for delivery to Ohio now. View attachment 45474
Nice it's free. Are you sure it's at Port? It may be on the ocean. "ASI(an)" named ships are currently on the ocean per below with delivery to Port in October..... No "Asian" named ships have been in Philly for a while, since 7/23.
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern

Water Font Rectangle Circle Number

·
Registered
2022, Teal Limited AWD
175 Posts
Nice it's free. Are you sure it's at Port? It may be on the ocean. "ASI(an)" named ships are currently on the ocean per below with delivery to Port in October..... No "Asian" named ships have been in Philly for a while, since 7/23.
View attachment 45475
View attachment 45476
I thought the sticker does not generate until it is checked in at the port? Interesting, the sticker price is TBD

·
Registered
14 Posts
I thought the sticker does not generate until it is checked in at the port? Interesting, the sticker price is TBD
This is what I believe. My Regional Distribution Associate said it was allocated/grouped to OH066. He said it was currently waiting for the port to wholesale release the vehicle and it should be on its way (this was back near the end of August).
He told me it was sitting in the port in the US so that’s all I have to go off of. This is the department/guy that is the one who actually assigns which cars go where.
I can only assume he’s telling me the truth. :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
This is what I believe. My Regional Distribution Associate said it was allocated/grouped to OH066. He said it was currently waiting for the port to wholesale release the vehicle and it should be on its way (this was back near the end of August).
He told me it was sitting in the port in the US so that’s all I have to go off of. This is the department/guy that is the one who actually assigns which cars go where.
I can only assume he’s telling me the truth. :)
If it’s correct, you should have it soon. If it’s November, you will know it‘s afloat right now.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That’s how it is. It’ll update the same time each week. Your dealer should contact you with updates before anything shows up on the website.

·
Registered
761 Posts
The last shipment to my dealer arrived at port 8/20 and the dealer got them 9/11. I stopped and looked at them today. That means next week for mine…..fingers crossed. BTW these were scheduled for a 10/6 delivery on the API sheet.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Can someone look up my VIN

My window sticker hasn't changed in weeks now, still doesn't show any useful data. Can anyone look at their systems and see if you notice any movement on KM8KRDAF2PU121801? Thanks!
Its a 2023, Limited, I think. But nothing listed as shipped or in transport yet. VIN 796, that is on that vin sequence and registers as one that is in transit. But no delivery date is scheduled. My guess is the PA on the spreadsheet may be incorrect or it is held at Port for some reason. Keep checking, I guess.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Its a 2023, Limited, I think. But nothing listed as shipped or in transport yet. VIN 796, that is on that vin sequence and registers as one that is in transit. But no delivery date is scheduled. My guess is the PA on the spreadsheet may be incorrect or it is held at Port for some reason. Keep checking, I guess.
What spreadsheet are you referencing out of curiosity?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone help me figure out where my car is? km8r5dge6pu506576. Hiepcs has status as PA, what does this mean? estimated delivery looks like 10/28, which is later than the dealer told me, after already being pushed back. Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
The rep finally got back to me and said the vehicle was finally wholesale released from national yesterday and he allocated it to the OH group. I hope that means it finally left the port.

·
Registered
2022, Teal Limited AWD
175 Posts
Can anyone help me figure out where my car is? km8r5dge6pu506576. Hiepcs has status as PA, what does this mean? estimated delivery looks like 10/28, which is later than the dealer told me, after already being pushed back. Thanks!
It means Port Allocated. It indicates the vehicle is in the Port of arrival, is off the ship and has been processed. AA means at sea. It may have arrived in the port some time ago but has but is being processed at the port. Your sticker should also be available (where do you live?). Many including myself have found, the status may take a while to reflect where the vehicle actually is. My date has also been moving to the right also 9/27/10/4-10/11. I know mine is in Philadelphia. There are accessories which are installed and they have to wait for transportation train/truck. All of this does take time. Some vehicles do arrive at the dealer ahead of the indicated dates.

861 - 880 of 940 Posts