841 - 851 of 851 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
2022 I5 Digital Teal AWD SE
10 Posts
what is the significance of the window sticker becoming available? Mine says not found. Also sometimes I can pull info up with VIN on https://hiepcs.com/hyundai and sometimes it returns nothing.....been waiting for 4 weeks and was just told our estimated deliver date has been pushed out another 3 weeks.

Usually it means the car has arrived at the port and a window sticker has been generated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I must be missing something why will you be impacted if the climate bill does not pass?
Wrote that a little too tired, I meant that if it's retroactive or covers cars purchased this year it's bad for me. I'm using a car to off-set some tax liability from selling stock after leaving a job so I really need the credit to come through lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wrote that a little too tired, I meant that if it's retroactive or covers cars purchased this year it's bad for me. I'm using a car to off-set some tax liability from selling stock after leaving a job so I really need the credit to come through lol.
My understanding is currently there is a $7500 federal tax offset, Hyundai has not exceeded the 200k limit so we should get that one no matter what sleepy joe does.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Been tracking my car and another car that was on the same ship as mine and it's going to the same dealership as mine. Both arrived at the dock at the same time and both have PA status. Both of us had the same "planned delivery date of 9/17" now the other one was updated today to 8/18 at 7:00. I'm really hoping mine gets updated aswell soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine has been in PA status for 25 days now, the date has bounced round from the 18th to the 2nd up to the 28th and currently is on the 27th. This is getting old, wish there was some way to light a fire under these people. The dealer I am using does not charge a Market place fee and they are not that bis so they only get three or four cars at a pop. Tracking all of them and they are all the same status. I am pretty sure the port, PT is Portland Oregon.

841 - 851 of 851 Posts