Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
821 - 840 of 851 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
That was Hueneme CA. Import info has the deets. 204 was last Saturday. The thing I can’t tell you with any certainty is how long it will take from date in port. Hyundai requires Glovis to inspect and report and damage from shipping within 48 hours. I believe customs may or may not inspect as well. Average time depending on how far you are from the port (and no damage) is 7 days.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That was Hueneme CA. Import info has the deets. 204 was last Saturday. The thing I can’t tell you with any certainty is how long it will take from date in port. Hyundai requires Glovis to inspect and report and damage from shipping within 48 hours. I believe customs may or may not inspect as well. Average time depending on how far you are from the port (and no damage) is 7 days.
I wonder why it said the port on window sticker was "NC".

It's basically going to Corpus Christi, TX

·
Registered
7 Posts
I really hate to sound slow, but how are you getting VINs and tracking information?

How long have some of you been waiting?
I really hate to sound slow, but how are you getting VINs and tracking information?

How long have some of you been waiting?
The Dealer gives you the VIN when they have yours assigned, this web site is the way to track. https://hiepcs.com/hyundai. I have had my VIN for about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Use this link

https://papp.services.hma.us/SharedServices/Hyundai/other/dealer/v1/getSapMonroneyLabel?VIN=‘place your vin here without quotes’&format=pdf

put your Vin right in between = and & with no spaces to see if your sticker is available.
you can also use Vin maniacs dot com but this trick works much better.

As an example - here's a sticker from a dealer I found for a 2022.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Use this link

https://papp.services.hma.us/SharedServices/Hyundai/other/dealer/v1/getSapMonroneyLabel?VIN=‘place your vin here without quotes’&format=pdf

put your Vin right in between = and & with no spaces to see if your sticker is available.
you can also use Vin maniacs dot com but this trick works much better.

As an example - here's a sticker from a dealer I found for a 2022.

Thank you for the fast and informative response. I guess this is (EV) car buying in 2022. 😀

·
Registered
52 Posts
The Dealer gives you the VIN when they have yours assigned, this web site is the way to track. https://hiepcs.com/hyundai. I have had my VIN for about 3 weeks.
I put my vin in and it shows my car, but no info as to shipping, etc. My dealer sent me a sticker two weeks ago that reflects it was shipped to LB. Am I doing something wrong in not getting updated info on the site?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put my vin in and it shows my car, but no info as to shipping, etc. My dealer sent me a sticker two weeks ago that reflects it was shipped to LB. Am I doing something wrong in not getting updated info on the site?
Does the sticker have a barcode in the bottom right or is it cut off? Above the barcode is a bunch of letters and numbers. That tells you some of the info. The port of entry is listed on the top left of the sticker.

hiepcs seems not to be loading for all ioniq5s, which is odd.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does the sticker have a barcode in the bottom right or is it cut off? Above the barcode is a bunch of letters and numbers. That tells you some of the info. The port of entry is listed on the top left of the sticker.

hiepcs seems not to be loading for all ioniq5s, which is odd.
My sticker shows the port of entry as LB, which I assume is Long Beach. It also shows that it was shipped…I just can’t get updated info on the aforementioned tracking site

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hyundai should prioritize pushing these cars out to buyers as fast as they can. If and/or when the new climate bill gets signed people will be screwed. The House should amend the bill to allow all EV buyers this year to use either the old or new rule. Good luck to those waiting so patiently.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hyundai should prioritize pushing these cars out to buyers as fast as they can. If and/or when the new climate bill gets signed people will be screwed. The House should amend the bill to allow all EV buyers this year to use either the old or new rule. Good luck to those waiting so patiently.
It reads like it won't go into effect until next year, but I may be wrong on that. I'm screwed if it doesn't.

821 - 840 of 851 Posts