Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
621 - 640 of 679 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yep, certainly looks like it. I've been tracking a list of about 20 VINs In TN status with arrival dates around mine, and they have all been flipping back by exactly one week exactly a week out.

As an example, on 5/7, my 5/14 estimate changed to 5/21. Then, on 5/14, it changed to 5/28. Then, on 5/21, it changed to 6/4.

The only break to this pattern that I've seen in the VIN list I am watching is when the ETA changes to the previous day's date, those cars change to DS the next day.
I think I may be in your pattern. My went back one day today.

·
Registered
I5 Ultimate AWD Lucid Blue Pearl
243 Posts
Does anyone know if the hiepcs link is good for cars bound for Canada as well?
I'm pretty sure it's only good for US bound cars. I've entered my own VIN numerous times with no return. All the cars with info that I've seen near my VIN are all slated for US dealerships. I can't view my sticker anywhere either unfortunately.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My sticker just showed up on the site too. I tried on the 5th when b3astofthe3ast posted the link. Perhaps a good sign? I have no clue.
Definitely a good sign. The sticker will give you some good data. Upper left will give you port of entry. Lower right, above the barcode, the first 3 digits are the day of the year that it hit port. Mine has got 137 which means it's the 137th day of the year or May 17th. At least you know now that it didn't get shipped to wrong port or damaged in transit and that it's awaiting rail or truck transport to dealer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Definitely a good sign. The sticker will give you some good data. Upper left will give you port of entry. Lower right, above the barcode, the first 3 digits are the day of the year that it hit port. Mine has got 137 which means it's the 137th day of the year or May 17th. At least you know now that it didn't get shipped to wrong port or damaged in transit and that it's awaiting rail or truck transport to dealer.
Great info. Thanks!!

621 - 640 of 679 Posts