Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought an ioniq anyways even though i have read many times that hyundai and/or dealers try their best to not honor the warranty. So what has your experience with getting warranty work been? are they as bad as i have read?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I dont trust dealership salespeople or their service departments. I know there are good ones out there but I have had too many bad experiences. See this earlier post for a discussion related to your question.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I haven't had needed any warranty work on my MY2019 HEV, but I did need some minor warranty work on my previous Hyundai. I had no issues getting the issue fixed on warranty. As stated above, if it is clearly broken (or not working) I can't see any Hyundai dealer not repairing it under warranty.

·
Super Moderator
1,958 Posts
Only problem I've had is the TPM stem breaking . The Service manager refused to replace under warranty so I had to buy a new one . When I had my next service I asked them to fit the new TPM at the same time . The technician said it was a warranty issue and arranged a refund on the TPM stem I'd bought . So it depends on who you deal with I suppose

1 - 5 of 5 Posts