Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
The stupid dealership that I went to said that there are no updates, more than a year after taking possesion. The manager said that updates are only done every other year, what an idiot, Oakville, Ontario Hyundai.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is the newest software I have seen so far AE_EV.EUR.SOP.005.8.180125 trying to search for a changelog and update file atm.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Update from my dealer yesterday;

AE_EV.EUR.SOP.005.3.170927
AE_EV.EUR.0.5.222.170920.MICOM
STD_AVN_MID.EUR.HMC.170927.a803344
EUR.10.41.46.701.002.2 (D.D2 / E.D1)

But some roads here are still missing I found out last night.

So I got the car on December 21, 2018 with the date of manufacture 04.10.2018 in Romania.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #86

·
Registered
15 Posts
NEW MAP Europe Early 2019 !

NEW Version Europe Map - Release date late 2018:

OLD Version Europe :

Only PM details. 10x.

Attachments

Reactions: PT_Ioniq

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having problems with Hyundai Cyprus and their registered Service Agents as, having just had my 10,000 mile service, they are adamant that there is no upgrade for the Software/Firmware of my car which was first registered in the UK on 20th April 2017.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I conclude, from the resounding response to my request for info on the latest Software and Firmware versions for the UK spec EV, that I am the only forum member with such a beast? Or maybe nobody has had an update?

·
Registered
PHEV 2018
60 Posts
I conclude, from the resounding response to my request for info on the latest Software and Firmware versions for the UK spec EV, that I am the only forum member with such a beast? Or maybe nobody has had an update?
Hi

Had mine done last month at Richardsons in Southampton.

Car is early 2018

Was eur.10.41.46.701.002.2(d.d2/e.d1)

Now is eur.11.41.46.704.101.2(d.e2/e.e2)

Still not very up to date. I know of two main road speed limits which are at least 2 years out of date and a major road junction where the roundabout has been eliminated which are wrong.

Alec

·
Registered
2019 PHEV Ultimate
904 Posts
The Canadian Hyundai Mapcare site had a Report Map Errors link that took me to the third party HERE Map Creator site where I had to create an account. Once I did that, went back to Mapcare, and clicked Report Map Errors again, it took me directly to a map editor! I figured out how to convert the old road through/to my neighbourhood into the community trail that it is today, but I didn't draw in the new road because I'd like to get accurate GPS coordinates for all the corners and bends first. I think it's a bit crazy that they let just anybody do edits, but ideally they vet them and hey, if it fixes my navigation...

Reactions: marcaccioc

·
Registered
119 Posts
Does anyone have any details of the current (as of today, 31 Oct 20) version numbers for the 2020 EV, please?

81 - 100 of 103 Posts