Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the Maps and Software update all works fine. Can't believe I just had my EV delivered and the Maps and Software are out of date!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine is slightly older than yours at March 2017 but I am very interested in this question as I'm about to post a new thread on Regen Braking settings which I think is a firmware error/bug and I'm hoping that when I take mine for service then there will be an update for the firmware.

If my firmware version is different to yours then I'll report back on this thread later today with an image of mine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I conclude, from the resounding response to my request for info on the latest Software and Firmware versions for the UK spec EV, that I am the only forum member with such a beast? Or maybe nobody has had an update?

I've attached a photo of my system screen and hope somebody can help by providing a photo of newer versions.
Your firmware appears to be newer than mine (see attached).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Your firmware appears to be newer than mine (see attached).
Yeah, you still have a release version of the SW. I had mine updated today (I don't have an image to share with you) and the version numbers (except for the maps) all begin with 17.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just got my car yesterday and I specifically asked them to update the maps and firmware to the latest version. The salesman said they are up to date and only get an update once a year? At the service interval, I guess that sucks if it actually contains useful bug fixes and improvements. Does anyone know if it improves LKAS for example or is it just minor fixes and improvements?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Took delivery of my Premium SE EV a couple of weeks ago and it appears it is NOT running the latest Map and Firmware Software. After speaking with my local dealer [not the dealer I purchased the car from], they have booked the car in for July 10th for a Map and Firmware upgrade. However, they have said, that until they plug the car into their systems, they cannot say at this stage if the car has the latest Map and Firmware Software loaded! I will update this Thread once the car has been 'Checked' out.......

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a Ioniq HEV and car is going in on Monday for the third time to get the firmware and software updates done, they keep saying they have done them but still showing same one as when I purchased car on 21/06/2017 so I have given them current update dates and will see what happens. This is where the forum comes in handy.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Yesterday I managed to get my Firmware and Map updated to the latest standard at the Hyundai Service Agent in Nicosia. I am extremely Chuffed.

Despite all my protestations and sending a copy of the latest firmware/map to Hyundai Cyprus they were adamant that there were no updates.

A couple of weeks ago I had an email from Hyundai Customer Care UK stating that my car had 2 re-call items (Pressure Test on cooling System and Charge Port Actuator replacement) due. After some email/phone correspondence UK Customer Care arranged for this to be done in Nicosia. I then mentioned the problem with the firmware and they promised to get the necessary files to Hyundai Nicosia. I did not hold out much hope as this was only 4 days before my car was booked in for the re-call work.

Neither was I 100% confident that the other items would be dealt with, however, in the event it was all done plus I had excellent customer service from Hyundai Cyprus.

Hyundai Customer Service UK deserves special thanks (I will email them) for sorting it all out and going that extra mile, especially in view of the fact that I had exported the car from the UK 6 months previously. My confidence in Hyundai has been boosted considerably.

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Congratulations! Who knows what strange arrangements there exist between Hyundai Europe, national representatives and car dealers!

I still know a couple of people from forums who still don't have the update, despite we now having a direct contact to a support engineer.

It adds that support engineers don't have information about the update fixing amnesia. It's not on the release notes. So it's harder to convince them. (it does fix)

It's finally coming for everyone. Let's see with future updates.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Update on the Firmware / Software / Maps Update for the EV. My local dealer based in St Albans, Hertfordshire has confirmed that my current Firmware/Software [see image below] is out of date and that they definitely have the new version. They will be installing this on my car next Tuesday. I will update this thread once this has been done.

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sure it's of you, for all of you from North America! The title of this thread isn't restricted.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My information

Soft AE_ev eje sop 12.002.8
Firm ae_ev euro sop 0.5.103.160722
Navigation ecn eur hmc 160713.94842
Map eur 09.41.42.590.002.1 (db2/eb2)

61 - 80 of 103 Posts