Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 2020
21 Posts
Would anyone be kind enough to post the latest USA HEV Software and Firmware versions? Also, I know higher trims include NAV/MAP but are SW/FW trim specific? (I have a 2019 Blue/basic trim).

I will be going in for service soon and want to hold my dealer accountable as I didn’t have the latest versions for reference on my 3-week long service marathon in February of 2020 when they said it was up to date:

SW Version:
AEHEV.USA.SOP.VO98.180611

Firmware Version:
AE.USA.282.180506.MICOM.D
You can download and update your Multimedia from here just make sure to download the correct firmware.

·
Registered
2017 Premium SE Hybrid
27 Posts
You can download and update your Multimedia from here just make sure to download the correct firmware.
Shame that only covers North American cars.

I presume there is no EU version. I haven`t seen one anyway.

·
Registered
2019 IONIQ HEV Blue Trim | Ceramic White/Charcoal
133 Posts
I'd still like to know what the latest software/firmware from any of our US 2019 Hybrid Blue owners have installed.

Thanks for your research, @HoSpeLL but without being able to confirm the model, especially as 2020s have the updated display and potentially bricking the head unit without a backup as have been brought up on your other thread here, not worth the risk IMHO.

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 2020
21 Posts
I'd still like to know what the latest software/firmware from any of our US 2019 Hybrid Blue owners have installed.

Thanks for your research, @HoSpeLL but without being able to confirm the model, especially as 2020s have the updated display and potentially bricking the head unit without a backup as have been brought up on your other thread here, not worth the risk IMHO.
In order to for you to download a compatible update you have to refer to your current system information.
For example if your current software version is: AEPEHEV.USA.SOP.V108.190821(that is in my case) you will have to download the corresponding version (AEPEHEV.USA.SOP.V115.201029).

·
Registered
2019 IONIQ HEV Blue Trim | Ceramic White/Charcoal
133 Posts
In order to for you to download a compatible update you have to refer to your current system information.
For example if your current software version is: AEPEHEV.USA.SOP.V108.190821(that is in my case) you will have to download the corresponding version (AEPEHEV.USA.SOP.V115.201029).
Correct we both have US Blue trims but yours is a MY2020 with the new 10” display and mine a MY2019 with the 7”. The description page to me is confusing IF all models should update to the latest version:

Again, I’m appreciative but have always been cautious when it comes to tech updates and always have a full backup should a restore be needed and the knowledge on bringing a dead device back.

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 2020
21 Posts
Correct we both have US Blue trims but yours is a MY2020 with the new 10” display and mine a MY2019 with the 7”. The description page to me is confusing IF all models should update to the latest version:

View attachment 33251
Again, I’m appreciative but have always been cautious when it comes to tech updates and always have a full backup should a restore be needed and the knowledge on bringing a dead device back.
My car is equipped with the 8'' screen and doesn't have navigation ;)

81 - 86 of 86 Posts