Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Allan

I shall let you know any differences / improvements once I hit the road again on Monday.

I was hopeful that the map update would capture a nearby roundabout that has been in existence for the last three years but unfortunately not.

cheers

Simon

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,

I am going for my second service next week Ioniq Hybrid in Richmond Southampton. I want to make sure they upgrade my software, firmware and maps with latest version. Could you please advice what is the latest version available at this moment.

Thanks
JM

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi,

I am going for my second service next week Ioniq Hybrid in Richmond Southampton. I want to make sure they upgrade my software, firmware and maps with latest version. Could you please advice what is the latest version available at this moment.

Thanks
JM
My BEV was updated yesterday. I doubt firmware will be the same but map update should be
Photo attached

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here is mine on a new UK HEV collected on Tuesday, seems to be up to date

·
Registered
22 Posts
most recent USA version?
Yes, like @Phasetaylor, I would like to know if anyone can verify the current US version for the hybrid? My dealer feels less than reliable when it comes to being in the know and I have a sneaking suspicion that since the car I just purchased sat on their lot for the better part of this year before we bought it that it may not be completely up to date, but how to know?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yesterday i brought our Ioniq HEV for it's first maintaince after 1 year and almost 15.000 km.
The new Software version that was installed is:

Software: AE_HEV.EUR.SOP.007.3.190314
Firmware: AE_HEV.EUR.0.5.332.190222.MCOM
Navigation: STD_AVN.MID.EUR.HMC.190102 8c96d9f
Map: EUR.11.47.52.542.101.2 (D.F2)

Seems to be everything is updated.
The differences that i quickly saw:
  • in the MAP screen when you're navigating is a quick button for TMC traffic info.
  • in the information menu is added Live Gas stations and Live Parkings.

What also is changed is the behouvior of the engine when you are in the S-mode (gearbox).
Befor when you hit the gaspedal the engine was "thinking" for a short moment and after that it accelerate. Now when i putthe car in S-mode and hit the gaspedal the car immidelty accelarate instead of thinking for a short while.

I'm curious if i discover other new things the coming days.
20191217_121546.jpg
20191214_131042.jpg

Reactions: IoniqLeon

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yesterday i brought our Ioniq HEV for it's first maintaince after 1 year and almost 15.000 km.

Software: AE_HEV.EUR.SOP.007.3.190314
Firmware: AE_HEV.EUR.0.5.332.190222.MCOM
Navigation: STD_AVN.MID.EUR.HMC.190102 8c96d9f
Map: EUR.11.47.52.542.101.2 (D.F2)

• in the MAP screen when you're navigating is a quick button for TMC traffic info.
  • in the information menu is added Live Gas stations and Live Parkings.
What also is changed is the behouvior of the engine when you are in the S-mode (gearbox).
Befor when you hit the gaspedal the engine was "thinking" for a short moment and after that it accelerate. Now when i putthe car in S-mode and hit the gaspedal the car immidelty accelarate instead of thinking for a short while.

I'm curious if i discover other new things the coming days. View attachment 31386 View attachment 31387
Is there anywhere I can get this 190314 update or is it a visit to dealer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Today i brought our Ioniq HEV for it's second maintaince after 2 years and almost 25.000 km.

Software: AE_HEV.EUR.SOP.009.5.200731 (change after the last year)
Firmware: AE_HEV.EUR.0.5.367.200407.MCOM (change after the last year)
Navigation: STD_AVN.MID.EUR.HMC.200730.84ccd53 (change after the last year)
Map: EUR.12.47.52.570.101.4(D.G2) (change after the last year)

• The navigation screen had a major update en show the colours now in green en grey
  • The fonts for the menus's are changed
  • It take around 2 minutes after you start the car to start the system. In mine opionion it's a little te long when you see the screen you are wondering is he go to work?!?

What also is... I need to figure it out the coming day's..........

·
Registered
2017 Premium SE Hybrid
27 Posts
Today i brought our Ioniq HEV for it's second maintaince after 2 years and almost 25.000 km.

Software: AE_HEV.EUR.SOP.009.5.200731 (change after the last year)
Firmware: AE_HEV.EUR.0.5.367.200407.MCOM (change after the last year)
Navigation: STD_AVN.MID.EUR.HMC.200730.84ccd53 (change after the last year)
Map: EUR.12.47.52.570.101.4(D.G2) (change after the last year)

• The navigation screen had a major update en show the colours now in green en grey
  • The fonts for the menus's are changed
  • It take around 2 minutes after you start the car to start the system. In mine opionion it's a little te long when you see the screen you are wondering is he go to work?!?

What also is... I need to figure it out the coming day's..........

View attachment 32959
@Steve_W

Looks like I have the latest version figures now. At least I have something to go to the dealer with now.

Checking the service book again, the same dealer actually serviced the car in April 2019 as well as Jan 2020, and I reckon my map is at the latest, 2nd edition 2018. So that`s two chances to update missed. Am gonna have to keep my eyes on them I think lol :) :)

·
Registered
2019 IONIQ HEV Blue Trim | Ceramic White/Charcoal
133 Posts
Would anyone be kind enough to post the latest USA HEV Software and Firmware versions? Also, I know higher trims include NAV/MAP but are SW/FW trim specific? (I have a 2019 Blue/basic trim).

I will be going in for service soon and want to hold my dealer accountable as I didn’t have the latest versions for reference on my 3-week long service marathon in February of 2020 when they said it was up to date:

SW Version:
AEHEV.USA.SOP.VO98.180611

Firmware Version:
AE.USA.282.180506.MICOM.D

61 - 80 of 86 Posts