Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure there are a few people out there who can provide some cumulative travel data for the electric model. If all of you chip in, we can start getting a better idea as to what the average consumption is over a more meaningful distance than just driving to work or doing a one off road test.

Post the total distance traveled, total kWh used, approximate temperature range applicable and speed.

You don't have to make this terribly scientific, but just some rough idea like 50% distance at around 80km/h, 30% distance at 40km/h etc..
As for temperature, just indicate some range based on the what the weather has been since you have had the car. I am sure you have a rough idea what the weather has been like in your are since you bought the vehicle.
And if all of that seems way too hard, then just total distance and total kWh would be fine:)

I wonder if this kind of data is recorded by the car for download and analysis each time the car is serviced. Tesla obviously has data on how their cars are doing out on the road, so I wouldn't be surprised if Hyundai can get this somehow.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know about that thread, but I was looking for cumulative data. So if somebody has traveled 5000 hm, then what is the kWh consumption for those 5000 km.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have done only 400 km so far.
Can't help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts