Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this wireless adapter? It is rather expensive but makes it easy to use your phone wirelessly. This really should be something that Hyundai does but until they do I am thinking of buying this.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I’ve looked at this and it is pricey just to save me from plugging my iPhone in plus, should  Apple kick out an iOS update that bricks it, I’d be none too pleased. My 2¢

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want one as well. I do not see why Apple would care, as long as you are using Car Play with the opportunity to buy something. Just a couple positive reviews from someone other than the makers website may get me to buy it. I keep leaving my phone in the car when I plug it up.(getting old is not for sissies) :cool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
It's not Apple that are the problem. They have made it available as a wireless product. Hyundai haven't sorted out the software (I assume) to make it work wirelessly. I have bitten the bullet and bought one of the Cplay2air dongles and will give it a test and let you know how it goes. Like you, ElvisHessler, I am forever leaving my phone in the car or realising once I am driving that I haven't connected it - then break the law trying to connect it as I am driving!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts