Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an Atlantan I'm the first to join the South East post.

I have a Blue SEL model. I'm very enthused about this car after 2 weeks. I bought it for the MPG rating, but I'm really appreciating the safety extras.

I have owned 3 previous Prius models, but I never thought I would find a hybrid car that I would like even better than the Prius (at a lower price point!). :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
As an Atlantan I'm the first to join the South East post.
I'm an Atlantan too! Well, I'm in the northeast suburbs but close enough. Are you on the map yet and which dealership did you use?

I went through Jim Ellis (repeat customer) but the car itself was a dealer swap from Hyundai of Kennesaw.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm getting a lot of interest from Prius owners around here but I'm yet to see another Ioniq on the road.
Agree, but the Ioniq has only been in the states a few weeks. I saw my first one about 4 weeks ago.

More significant, at least to me, I see very few Prius (4th Generation), and they have been out for a year and a half (rounded). The 2016 sales were almost 14% below the previous year.

·
Registered
65 Posts
More significant, at least to me, I see very few Prius (4th Generation), and they have been out for a year and a half (rounded). The 2016 sales were almost 14% below the previous year.
Same here, 2015 and older Priuses everywhere but almost no new Priuses... I know current Prius owners who would not buy another Prius just because it's so flippin ugly. I guess Toyota will learn the hard way that styling does matter!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm an Atlantan too! Well, I'm in the northeast suburbs but close enough. Are you on the map yet and which dealership did you use?

I went through Jim Ellis (repeat customer) but the car itself was a dealer swap from Hyundai of Kennesaw.
I bought my car from Hyundai of Kennesaw mainly due to their larger inventory compared to other dealers in Atlanta. They also had the exact color and trim I requested.

I did visit Jim Ellis and took my first test drive with them. I decided not to purchase from them at the time since their Ioniq inventory was too low.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts