Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just messaged the dealer of mine to see how much it would be to add on the foot well led lights, £254 fitted and supplied, sounds a bit steep to me...

Has anyone has had them fitted in UK, and how much did it cost

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
i have been crying ever since the comment .....

im sure there are tones of chavs driving hybrids around lolzzzzzzzzzz ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah hahahaha hahaa hah aaaaaahaaaa
My kind of man.. tough as cotton wool... :D

And if you get those led's you may just start a trend.. start seeing Ioniqs driving around with oversized body kits and a fake cherry bomb on the fully EV model.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I do love the colour.. I love the blue used on the trims.. it is gorgeous but I'm not a fan of things all lit up. Some cars overdo it with footwell, door handles, etc. I like that the Ioniq is minimal.. although @bluecar1 disagrees with me. >.<

·
Registered
260 Posts
There are instructions on how to install the kit online, I can provide a link if helpful. It's helpful having the documentation as it gives location of where to tap the relevant wire in the a pillar. I will be doing footwell lighting, but using my own strips of led that I got for a couple of quid. I am fairly comfortable taking panels off etc and doing a bit of wiring.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There are instructions on how to install the kit online, I can provide a link if helpful. It's helpful having the documentation as it gives location of where to tap the relevant wire in the a pillar. I will be doing footwell lighting, but using my own strips of led that I got for a couple of quid. I am fairly comfortable taking panels off etc and doing a bit of wiring.
will that kit still work with the lights coming on when doors open etc, and like to see the instructions :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts