Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've watched many videos on the assembly process before. What's with the Nissan Aryia video (below) is the lack of people assembling this product. When Tesla started assembling the Model III too many glitches had cost the manufacture time and money with simply too many machines. Tesla eventually ditched the idea and hired more people in its place. From what I observed in the video the contrary has occurred: the machines are running the show. Humans just seem to be checking up on the machines and doing final quality checks.

Nissan may have a hit on their hands. Will it be better than the IONIQ 5 remains to be seen. I did post a video on the IONIQ 5 production process here (but a lot of it seemed animated).

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Bolt, reserved Ioniq 5
454 Posts
Shows more details than in other videos. I especially liked seeing the motor coil insertions operation. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shows more details than in other videos. I especially liked seeing the motor coil insertions operation. Thanks for posting.
I always wished I could be an automotive engineer.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 73 Ultimate RWD in GG - Now rejected
95 Posts
Great video - thanks for posting it up.

It looks to be a nice looking car too :cool:

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 73kw on order
39 Posts
Norway are the only country with confirmed prices? Comparable with the I5 it looks?
I also wonder what the WLTP range will be, it has a huge battery, should get close to 600?

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 73kw on order
39 Posts
That bulbous front is something peculiar yes. Reminds me of a sperm whale. Looks like an evolution of qashqai and RAV 4 design.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 Project 45 in digital teal green
16 Posts
I saw the Ariya at Fully Charged Live at Farnborough. Could only look from outside, not get in. EV choice is good. But for looks, price, performance, I’m glad I purchased my Ioniq

1 - 10 of 10 Posts