Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

Is there a better list compared to the standard POI charging points list i have on the car sd card that just been delivered, missing lots of chargers i know of in the area and i can see on zap map ??

Can the data be changed manually or point added ??

·
Registered
2017 Hyundai IONIQ Electric Premium
765 Posts
Keep complaining at Hyundai on this...

You can import poi from usb stick, but they won't showup in the chargepoint list.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I mainly use plugshare.com and plan my trips using it. Then I add the charging stations as address book entries. Only thing annoying is that you can't seem to label it as a charging station in the address book so it won't come up under that category.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Charging Points

I did notice when I got my car that I couldn't see any charging points at all.

I went into the charging point settings in the nav setup menu and noticed that the charging points for the car were not enabled.

All the charging points I'm aware of now show up in navigation. I don't know if you have the same issue.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Stupid question time .... How do you get them onto the stick in the first place ?
Use your computer to copy the files (you downloaded or generated) onto an empty stick.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did notice when I got my car that I couldn't see any charging points at all.

I went into the charging point settings in the nav setup menu and noticed that the charging points for the car were not enabled.

All the charging points I'm aware of now show up in navigation. I don't know if you have the same issue.
I have the same issue. Just sat quite a while going through every menu I could find (Nav and EV) but nowhere I could find a setting to make the Nav show the charging points. The nav manual does not help out either.
Could you please give me directions? Much appreciated.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have the same issue. Just sat quite a while going through every menu I could find (Nav and EV) but nowhere I could find a setting to make the Nav show the charging points. The nav manual does not help out either.
Could you please give me directions? Much appreciated.
Go into the main setting screen.
Select navigation.
Under Screen, select POI to show, chargestations.
Under Chargestations, set your filters for connector types.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts