Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on holiday in Scotland at the moment and noticed most towns & villages around have a Charing points in car parks in areas I have visited.
England take note!
If you wish folk to go all Electric then we need chargers fitted in car parks all round.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am on holiday in Scotland at the moment and noticed most towns & villages around have a Charing points in car parks in areas I have visited.
England take note!
If you wish folk to go all Electric then we need chargers fitted in car parks all round.
But do all the Scotish points work? I had to abandon the idea of touring Scotland last year as most (and I mean most) of the CCS charging points were not working.
Dave

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
But do all the Scotish points work? I had to abandon the idea of touring Scotland last year as most (and I mean most) of the CCS charging points were not working.
Dave
It has been my experience that Scottish chargers have a far higher rate of failure - or more likely a much longer wait for repair, then anywhere else in the UK.

I blame an aversion to work among the skirt-wearing, haggis-eaters or a compete lack of affinity with this new-fangled `leccy` stuff. :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
SEvans
Hyundai IONIQ Forum
A community of Hyundai Ioniq enthusiasts discussing the electric acceleration & reliability of the Hyundai ioniq hybrid.
Full Forum Listing