Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a problem with my Inioq 5 while charging with CCS. The car stops charging after 0-5 minutes. With the message "Charging cannot be started. Unexpected vehicle status"
First I tough it was the charging station because after a couple of tries the charger got out of service

The day after, i tried other one, with same problem... and a third one aswell....

Right now I have no problems charing at a AC charger. What can the problem be?

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 RWD Ultimate 73 kWh
68 Posts
Hi,

I have a problem with my Inioq 5 while charging with CCS. The car stops charging after 0-5 minutes. With the message "Charging cannot be started. Unexpected vehicle status"
First I tough it was the charging station because after a couple of tries the charger got out of service

The day after, i tried other one, with same problem... and a third one aswell....

Right now I have no problems charing at a AC charger. What can the problem be?
Did you ever get this fixed? I've ran into a similar problem since last weekend. The car will now only charges via AC. DC won't even start with "Unable to communicate with car" error. I've tried 5 different networks and at some chargers that worked before too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you ever get this fixed? I've ran into a similar problem since last weekend. The car will now only charges via AC. DC won't even start with "Unable to communicate with car" error. I've tried 5 different networks and at some chargers that worked before too.
Hi

I took the car to the dealer and they replaced all the wires inside the car.

I got it back from the mechanic yesterday and will test if it worked this weekend.

So sadly you need to take it to the dealer

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi

I got it back from the mechanic yesterday and will test if it worked this weekend.

Yeah, it's back at the dealer. They've tried updating the charging firmware and that didn't fix it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi

Was it fixed for you? My car is waiting for replacement parts for the charging unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts