Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
US Limited’s come with one. Guess they don’t have extras yet. I’d be happy to sell mine if someone in the Denver area wants one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Alas I'm not in the Denver area. Thanks any way.. I will keep checking with US Limited.

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Preferred (mid trim) Long Range RWD, winter tires
297 Posts
Has anyone found a cargo cover that will fit the ioniq 5? Dealer says Hyundai hasn't come up with one☹
Dealers in Canada sell the cargo cover. Should only be matter of time for US.

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Limited AWD Cyber Gray
655 Posts
Not helpful. 2022 Ioniq 5 not listed.
Having it listed doesn't matter, it's the exact part number. It may be the same for other models. Also that website may have not updated it to list Ioniq 5, but again, doesn't matter, it's the correct part number.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Having it listed doesn't matter, it's the exact part number. It may be the same for other models. Also that website may have not updated it to list Ioniq 5, but again, doesn't matter, it's the correct part number.
Clicking on the link you provided...did not take me to anything to do with Ioniq 5. It listed parts for Hyundai thru 2021. Nothing for 2022. Hybrid Ioniq cargo covers do not fit Ioniq 5.

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Limited AWD Cyber Gray
655 Posts
How about here, where we have been getting V2L's.
Not helpful. 2022 Ioniq 5 not listed.
Clicking on the link you provided...did not take me to anything to do with Ioniq 5. It listed parts for Hyundai thru 2021. Nothing for 2022. Hybrid Ioniq cargo covers do not fit Ioniq 5.
I'm here on my computer and phone, clicking "here" that's linked by zamafir goes to the correct website that lists the cargo cover. Something wrong with your device.
Sky Rectangle Font Magenta Screenshot

Product Font Screenshot Parallel Design

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm here on my computer and phone, clicking "here" that's linked by zamafir goes to the correct website that lists the cargo cover. Something wrong with your device.
View attachment 41581
View attachment 41582
OK...My bad, I guess. Note that the part listed does not say Ioniq 5, and when you click on model year on the webpage...it only goes to no more recent than 2021. Are you sure HYUNDAI 85940-GI000-YGN is the Ioniq 5 part number?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts