Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Please let me know how to clean the rear window????It is very difficult to drive in this state .... even if there are dozens of sensors.
Car White Motor vehicle Automotive design Head restraint

·
Registered
2022 IONIQ 5 Limited Digital Teal Green
553 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I wrote that it is difficult to drive in this state. in the end there is no solution
My little opinion, how do truck drive without rear window? Mirror! This said, I agree with you it can be easier with back window, and better with a moving blade. Personally, I rarely use it since I have mirror, but I agree it's more easier with back window when it's clean. :geek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I drove from Holland to Austria at night. The weather was very bad.....It was sleet and snow! rest assured, I only use mirrors. Btw, that's a minus on the car that Hyundai didn't think of well!🤔

·
Registered
63 Posts
Buna Florin - the solution I found is NOT to use the rear window heating. Once heated, it just smears everything around (like in the pic), while if kept cold the wind will push whatever is on it off. I think of it like driving a sedan without a wiper - clean it off from time to time and use the heating only when truly necessary.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Buna Florin - the solution I found is NOT to use the rear window heating. Once heated, it just smears everything around (like in the pic), while if kept cold the wind will push whatever is on it off. I think of it like driving a sedan without a wiper - clean it off from time to time and use the heating only when truly necessary.
at first I used the heating but I very upset after that .... because I saw what happened .... when the weather is bad even the rear camera does not work properly. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
63 Posts
at first I used the heating but I very upset after that .... because I saw what happened .... when the weather is bad even the rear camera does not work properly. Thanks for your time.
Yeah, the rear camera is a pain to keep clean, but that's for any car with a flat back. Ours was so covered in snow and salt I couldn't find it after 200km on a highway in a snowy conditions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts