Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
721 - 740 of 743 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Probably not so good for delivery...

"...some 100 unionized truckers gathered at the main gate of an enormous Hyundai Motor factory complex in the southern city of Ulsan, Sunday, a union official said."

See the full article: Korea union truckers continue strike, talks at a standstill
They resolved the issue. We're back on track hopefully

·
Registered
I5 Ultimate AWD Lucid Blue Pearl
243 Posts
!!! Lucky you !!! What colour? Trim? Hopefully I will get my spaceship this year...(sigh)
Thank you! It's lucid blue/black leather interior in ultimate trim. I just spent an hour out in the garage playing with all the settings.

Contrary to a lot of opinion, the Bose sound system won't blow you out of the water but it's not as bad I've been lead to believe. With a few settings tweaks, it's ok.

You can't appreciate it's size until it's in your garage either. It's massive.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thank you! It's lucid blue/black leather interior in ultimate trim. I just spent an hour out in the garage playing with all the settings.

Contrary to a lot of opinion, the Bose sound system won't blow you out of the water but it's not as bad I've been lead to believe. With a few settings tweaks, it's ok.

You can't appreciate it's size until it's in your garage either. It's massive.
@Rex can you please post some pics? Still on the fence between Lucid Blue and Phantom Black for exterior colour.

·
Registered
I5 Ultimate AWD Lucid Blue Pearl
243 Posts
The plate holder is already gone and I'll be taking the dealer sticker off this weekend. I thought dealerships had stopped using those damn things lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
The plate holder is already gone and I'll be taking the dealer sticker off this weekend. I thought dealerships had stopped using those damn things lol
Rex, congrats!
Thanks for sharing the pics.
It is definitely a head turner.

Waiting patiently when my Ultimate Lucid Blue arrives sometime next year.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 AWD Ultimate
6 Posts
I didn't receive my June build update yet, anybody else not getting theirs? Ordered Oct 18/21 May update showed build date in Oct/22

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a call from the dealer and my kona EV was at port June 15th. I’m in Ontario, expected delivery is July 4th. Can I expect that to be pretty accurate? I’m very excited

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got on the waitlist mid March 2022 at Stouffville and just got a call that my car (MY23) should go into production January with delivery between April and July. I'm 3rd in line (at the dealership)

721 - 740 of 743 Posts