Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
701 - 720 of 743 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got an update today, it looks like timeline is still the same as last month, but email said they are on track with prodcution and the Line-up moved up about 100, not sure through delivery or cancellation, or well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got an update today, it looks like timeline is still the same as last month, but email said they are on track with prodcution and the Line-up moved up about 100, not sure through delivery or cancellation, or well.
Same here, delivery on track for Q2 2023, priority number 1121. Cyber grey Ultimate.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Got an email saying my car is scheduled for production in June and I'm priority number 4. This is actually a replacement car. My car has been sitting for 3 months at the dealership with them unable to repair it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Cheswick, what was wrong with your unrepairable car?
Middle of the night while charging it tripped my breaker. Wouldn’t charge anywhere. Took it in, after two weeks they said it was the iccu unit. That was eventually replaced. Didn’t fix the issue. After another week or so they said it was some fuse. Ordered that. That came in and then I was told they received the wrong part. None of this fuse available world wide. This was when the car was there for 3 months at this point. The GM of the dealership reached out at that point and asked if I wanted him to pursue getting a replacement car. I agreed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Picking up my LR RWD Preferred this afternoon. Was ordered January 13th. Am a bit excited and also nervous. Have been driving the same 2008 VW City Golf for 11 years. And that sums up my lifetime car ownership experience. This car will be... different!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Picking up my LR RWD Preferred this afternoon. Was ordered January 13th. Am a bit excited and also nervous. Have been driving the same 2008 VW City Golf for 11 years. And that sums up my lifetime car ownership experience. This car will be... different!
Congratulations!
What was your status on the last email?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered mine Jan. 17 and it has been stuck at the port of Vancouver since May 27 according to dealer. I'm putting $20 (or 8 litres) of gas into my mazda every couple days as I wait, hoping it doesn't blow up before my Ioniq5 arrives.

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Does anyone know if deliveries are generally slower during the summer due to production change overs? I was told conflicting stories. One stated that usually July and August are used to ship the remaining inventory for the current year and the strike could hurt that but I don't know if that is the case. I was also told some orders are being cancelled due to the economy.

701 - 720 of 743 Posts