Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Doesn't have the AWD Ultimate.
I wonder if that has anything to do with the chip shortages mentioned in other threads; people were noting that Assist 2 is no longer available for MY22.5+.

Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

·
Registered
Preferred AWD L.Blue (delivery Feb, 2022)
109 Posts
I'm very surprised to see 17" wheels as an option. It looks like all of the options are IONIQ 5 specific, but possibly that's a mistake...

·
Registered
Preferred AWD L.Blue (delivery Feb, 2022)
109 Posts
Doesn't have the AWD Ultimate.
It does if you select the Preferred trim, and then proceed to configure it. Remember, the Ultimate is a "package" option on the Preferred trim, to keep it under the rebate cap...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm very surprised to see 17" wheels as an option. It looks like all of the options are IONIQ 5 specific, but possibly that's a mistake...
Great news for us who are looking to get winters. The price difference between 19/20 inch tires to 17’s are huge

·
Registered
2018 Ioniq EV base
65 Posts
It seems that the charging specs for the base essential model don't seem to be accurate as they are the same as the preferred and the large battery is the same as well for level 3 350kW. The preferred small battery should charge faster using 50kW and 350kW compared to essential.

·
Registered
Audi S4 & H2 SX SE
315 Posts
Some of the options stuff is a joke cost wise, the tent is a universal SUV attach tent, you know some will order this and be WTF once they receive it, I am sure it will work but its not car specific? Unsure if there is one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts