Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did you ever receive a corporate hyundai e-mail - with build queue info etc? I ask because I placed a pre-order with Hull Hyundai on June 2 (Digital Teal Ultimate), and have only heard that they expect my car in February/March, but I've never received anything otherwise.
I received an email from Hyundai Canada in mid October 2021 when I placed my initial order. Later I changed the order for the Ultimate version in white. The dealer sent me the email with confirmation that my order was changed and the expected production time of the car is August 2022. However, after that I did not receive any letters from Hyundai Canada confirming the change in my order.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I received another email that (as of Jan 10) my car (Ultimate) is on the way to the distribution centre.

·
Registered
22 Posts
On the other chat, sounds like the Ultimates are coming to Canada. I myself got a VIN number. Was priority # in the 90’s - Lucid Blue.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got an email update today from Hyundai Canada as well. As of January 10th, I have an October 2022 build date for my Ultimate pre-order.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks like a lot of us are in the same lot, I submitted my order on Dec 31

"We would like to thank you for your factory order of your new 2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5, Preferred AWD Long Range with Ultimate package.

We are happy to confirm your order has been placed with the factory.

As of January 10, 2022, your vehicle is expected to be built in October 2022 and is 2245 in the priority sequence."

·
Registered
White Ultimate
1 Posts
I too received an email from Hyundai Canada letting me know that my White Ultimate is expected to be built in October 2022. 2027 in the sequence.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Received an email on January 10th as well. Build scheduled for December 2022, and I am sequenced 2349. Ultimate in cyber grey.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Received mine too for the teal Ultimate. Sequence number 2009 for Oct 2022 delivery....

I thought factory ordering an X3 was a slow process... lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Never received any e-mails of any sort after my initial order on June 2, 2021 and confirmation with the local dealer yesterday, but had a call from the dealership that my Teal LR Preffered with Ultimate is expected around Feb. 2. Did a test drive of another trim and signed some paperword. There is hope if you you never received anything corporate (Typo's on my e-mail address perhaps), but good to keep on the dealer to be sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Never received any e-mails of any sort after my initial order on June 2, 2021 and confirmation with the local dealer yesterday, but had a call from the dealership that my Teal LR Preffered with Ultimate is expected around Feb. 2. Did a test drive of another trim and signed some paperword. There is hope if you you never received anything corporate (Typo's on my e-mail address perhaps), but good to keep on the dealer to be sure.
post pictures when you receive your teal ioniq 5

·
Registered
162 Posts
Teal ultimate ordered Nov 9, 2021 "As of January 10, 2022, your vehicle is scheduled to be built in June 2022 and is 1254 in the priority sequence. " So hopefully delivered in August or September 2022.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If it helps any I ordered my ultimate within an hour of pre orders going live in June of 2021

i have just received an email sayingI have a Vin and that the car has left the factory. I was order number 108.

expect to get the car late March early April of 2022 if all goes well.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts