Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone sees any awd ultimate ioniq 5 s in Canada 馃嚚馃嚘 on road or on lots please post here. Starting to wonder 馃 when these will start coming. I am #350 if that means anything anymore...

Registered
My dealer (Gatineau) said that they expect the Ultimate to be delivered to one of their customers within 1-1.5 months. He promised to call me when the car will be delivered.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My dealer (Gatineau) said that they expect the Ultimate to be delivered to one of their customers within 1-1.5 months. He promised to call me when the car will be delivered.
Thanks for that. Keep us informed

Registered
Could be mine :)
Your precious... :)
My congratulations! It looks like you were at the very beginning of the line.
After a test drive a week ago, I changed my order for Ultimate. The dealer said that my car is expected to be produced in August 2022.

Registered
After a test drive a week ago, I changed my order for Ultimate. The dealer said that my car is expected to be produced in August 2022.
I have the build date as well, hopefully it gets bumped sooner.

Registered
I got the same time frame for mine. Pre-ordered December 21st.

Registered
I haven't had a build date yet for my Ultimate order placed on June 2. Frankly I don't mind if it's, say, a March delivery, as that is when I'd like to sell my 2018 e-Golf (22,000 km, excellent condition :))

Registered
I haven't had a build date yet for my Ultimate order placed on June 2. Frankly I don't mind if it's, say, a March delivery, as that is when I'd like to sell my 2018 e-Golf (22,000 km, excellent condition :))
Did get in touch with your dealership? Because while I did pay $500 for a deposit my order wasn鈥檛 entered until I spoke with the dealership to follow up

Registered
Something is definitely up with the pre- order queue and sequencing. I pre-ordered my Ultimate right after pricing was announced in early November and was recently told that I should expect mine in October of 2022.

Registered
I preordered an Ultimate June 2 (just figuring might as well reserve all of the goodies, not realizing it would be hard to change trims later). I'm being told delivery to Toronto area in spring, March or April.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I'd be definitely looking for a confirmation that you actually did order one or had one ordered for you. I'm hoping you have reached out to the dealership to confirm that the order is in or you might not even be getting one in March

Registered
Don't worry, I've got confirmation emails, and dropped into the dealer to speak a few weeks ago. He text me yesterday to tell me I can test drive the RWD he has but AWD still scheduled for spring. All of that said, the cars could still come later. We don't control supply chain.

Registered
Something is definitely up with the pre- order queue and sequencing. I pre-ordered my Ultimate right after pricing was announced in early November and was recently told that I should expect mine in October of 2022.
That sounds about right. I ordered in early September, build date of April 2022, expected here in BC in June 2022.

Registered
I'm #377, in Ottawa. Dealer is Bank Street Hyundai. Had an email saying that it would be built in February. Then, out of nowhere got an email Dec. 16th that the vehicle had arrived in Vancouver. No information since then, from either Hyundai or the dealer. Given that it's in Vancouver, I'd kind of expect it sooner rather than later, but it's hard to know.

Registered
Thanks. I have the pre order number from Hyundai, just haven't received an email re build date. Went for a test drive in the dealer's demo Preferred LR RWD. Very nice, comfortable drive. Didn't like all the unnecessary graphics on the digital displays though. Too much information on each screen, cluttered with stupid images of the car, those ridiculous "roadside verges" either side of it, etc. I wish there was an option to simply have a replica analogue set of dials and gauges!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks. I have the pre order number from Hyundai, just haven't received an email re build date. Went for a test drive in the dealer's demo Preferred LR RWD. Very nice, comfortable drive. Didn't like all the unnecessary graphics on the digital displays though. Too much information on each screen, cluttered with stupid images of the car, those ridiculous "roadside verges" either side of it, etc. I wish there was an option to simply have a replica analogue set of dials and gauges!
I'm #377, in Ottawa. Dealer is Bank Street Hyundai. Had an email saying that it would be built in February. Then, out of nowhere got an email Dec. 16th that the vehicle had arrived in Vancouver. No information since then, from either Hyundai or the dealer. Given that it's in Vancouver, I'd kind of expect it sooner rather than later, but it's hard to know.
Yes I can imagine you are getting one sooner as they were making the rear wheel drive sooner than the ultimate. And I am assuming that you're getting an all-wheel drive

1 - 20 of 67 Posts