Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidentally became a new Ioniq owner recently (story in my intro post in new member section).

I'm thinking of the following things to do to my Ioniq (SEL with tech package):

1. clear bra. Question - Can I cover the Adaptive Cruise Control plastic logo trim piece in the front with clear bra, to protect it from rocks and debris? I'm afraid it will chip / crack in its front leading position, so a clear bra can protect it better... but I'm wondering if clear bra will affect the adaptive cruise control radar.

2. Fumoto valve - I'm thinking of installing the Fumoto Valve on my Ioniq to make future oil changes easier. I have the valve on my other cars and it makes oil changes a breeze. Has anyone done this?

3. I need to buy a cargo slide cover for the rear... I can't believe the car didn't come with one. Has anyone had luck buying one?

4. Key fob cover - I want to buy a key fob cover for the smart key. Does anyone have any good sources to get one?

I'm loving the Ioniq so far and look forward to many happy miles with it. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found key fobs online but minimum order of 10, about $3 each, I think. I thought about buying 10 but I have not yet. I have spent more for less, I suppose.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Cargo cover is $15 cheaper through HyundaiPartsDeal at https://www.hyundaipartsdeal.com/parts-list/2017-hyundai-ioniq-hybrid/cargo-screen.html

I bought my spare tire kit from them for far less as well. Should arrive in a couple days.

I had a clear bra installed on the hood but did not do the bumper or grill because they are so big they are expensive to cover. If you want to cover them ask the installer about the smart cruise radar. They would know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts